NO TIME TO COOK?
Here are a few microwave-safe tools I’ve used HUNDREDS of times over the past 2 years along with a few tips I’m sure you’ll enjoy.
Cooking hard boiled eggs perfectly requires a little experimentation.
To make the perfect eggs every time, remember:
- The eggs will be HOT!
Use cooking mits for removal.
- The eggs will keep cooking until cooled.
You can speed up the cooling by running them under cool water.
- Cook more than you need:
3 eggs with a bit of seasoning salt is a great snack to have ready for day trips!
Fresh, steamed veggies ready to go in just a few minutes!
Forget washing leaves or having your veggies go bad.
- Buy frozen veggies in bulk (store in freezer)
- Heat up for a quick snack (or side) anytime you want in just a few minutes
- Add a slice of cheese (or several) to make your broccoli and cauliflower even more delicious!
- Try salsa / garlic salt / butter / guacamole / cinnamon (separately) for some variety!
Who says veggies taste bad?
Only people who don’t know how to cook em right!
Who doesn’t love a nice, hot potato smothered in cheese, butter, tomatoes, onions & a bit of S&P?!
Forget 2 hours in the over wrapped in tinfoil…
how about hot potatoes ready in under 10 minutes?!
- Poke some holes (so they don’t explode)
- Pop in the mic for a few minutes
- Split open & add toppings
- Nuke a couple more minutes
Now, remember you’ll want to Earn Your Carbs with these bad boys… but once you’ve hit the gym or been carb-free long enough, they’re about as fine a treat as any and a lot healthier than most things you’re likely to be thinking of!
So Earn Your Carbs & Enjoy!
One Final Note: Not all microwave cookers are winners…
For example, the microwave omelettes taste like rubber… YUCK!
But with the above recommendations… you can’t go wrong.