Play Mighty Cast – Episode 14
Nothing is real on TV, the radio, or in the advertisements that bombard your daily life.
We know what works, but most of it is illegal.
If you want to be an elite athlete, you need to break the law and sacrifice your health. Not that anything’s wrong with this in our opinion, but if you choose to obey the law, Realistic Expectations are crucial for success and motivation.
In Episode 14 you’ll learn the truth about personal enhancers:
- The quickest way to lose fat quickly and easily
- The quickest way to gain freakish amounts of muscle
- Increase your bench instantly
- Increase your squat instantly
- Increase your deadlift instantly
- The quickest way to lose fat healthily and legally
- The quickest way to gain muscle healthily and legally
- Where our expectations come from
- The good, bad and ugly of the Internet
- Why we prefer long-term goals and good habits over good drugs and gear
If you have unrealistic expectations, you’re far more likely to lose motivation and give up.
Much better to have Realistic Expectations, feel good about your progress, and live a long, strong and healthy life.
Or, if you’re young and have dreams of being one of the best in the world at a particular sport – better to know the truth now before it’s too late…
Realistic Expectations: One of the most dark and important episodes yet!
Mr Olympia Phil Heath
Natural Mr Universe Mike O’Hearn
Show Notes for Mighty Cast Episode 14
publisher: Magnolia Home Entertainment
sales rank: 16700
price: $11.54 (new), $7.29 (used)
When you discover that your heroes have all broken the rules, do you follow the rules, or do you follow your heroes? From the producers of Bowling For Columbine and Fahrenheit 9/11 comes a powerful new documentary that unflinchingly explores steroid use in the biggest, strongest, fastest country in the world: America.