Just-in-Time Holiday Tips
Fatten up a bit over the holiday season?
Have a hard time making it into the gym?
If so, you’re in luck with this week’s episode of The Mighty Cast where we discuss Just-in-Time Holiday Tips!
- How much damage can be done
- Real-life stories of stupidity
- How to Earn Your Carbs, Alcohol, etc.
- Many ways to avoid Mindless Eating
And you’ll get a healthy dose of motivation so the last month of this year doesn’t completely ruin the previous 11!
by: Brian Wansink
• Can the size of your plate really influence your appetite? • Why do you eat more when you dine with friends? • What “hidden persuaders” are used by restaurants and supermarkets to get us to overeat? • How does music or the color of the room influence how much—and how fast—we eat? • How can we “mindlessly” lose—instead of gain—up to twenty pounds in the coming year?
Starting today, you can make more mindful, enjoyable, and healthy choices at the dinner table, in the supermarket, at the office—wherever you satisfy your appetite.