Do you need more certification?
When Chris was asked, “Are you certified to teach kettlebell training?” by a client, he answered…
“Why, yes I am.”
To which he was asked, “And what certification do you have?”
“I’ve pressed a 48kg kettlebell overhead for 20 reps.”
Do you NEED more certification?
This is the question we set out to answer in this week’s episode of The Mighty Cast.
- Certifications and when they’re needed or not needed.
- Certification bodies that are great… and others that fall short.
- Chris’ experiences with courses (weightlifting, medical & otherwise)
- Chris’ current certifications
- Certification wisdom from others (shout out to Pippa!)
- Other overlooked observations (health & safety, programming, poor form)
And in the end, we leave you with some practical advice on when it’s a good idea to pursue further training… and when experience and hard work may be a better use of your time.